Eilbeck Cranes is a 100% Australian owned company operating over 100 years specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of all types of overhead cranes, hoists & winches.
We are renowned for technically superior cost effective solutions for our customers and are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our strong team of Engineers.
* Preparation and generation of electrical drawings for manufacturing with CAD software
* Compilation of electrical schematics and drawings
* Preparation and completion of quality control documents
* Preparation and execution of engineering calculation for the Electrical components of equipment
* Review and check orders to be placed for crane components with various suppliers as necessary and required
* Ensure all drawings follow a design Quality Assurance (QA) process
* Programming of industrial equipment to meet the requirements of project/client specifications
* Conduct commissioning with a hands on approach where required to fulfil project/client specifications
* Bachelor of Electrical Engineer OR Advanced Diploma of Electrical - Engineering
* Experience with CAD software
* Knowledge of Abus Crane Systems/ Crane experience
* Excellent verbal, written communication and organisational skills
If you believe you have what it takes and want to be part of a company that recognises individuals for their contribution and rewards them appropriately and are looking for a long term future and career please apply.
The application form will include these questions:
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Eilbeck Cranes is seeking to employ a qualified Boilermaker to join the team at our Ingleburn factory, in the fabrication of overhead electric…
Eilbeck is seeking to employ a Workshop CNC Machinist, to join the team at our Ingleburn Factory.
Eilbeck Cranes is seeking to employ a qualified Mechanical Fitter Service Technician, to join our Queensland based Service team in MACKAY.
We are currently seeking an experienced EOT Crane Service Technician with an electrical license to join our team operating out of Tom Price, WA.
Eilbeck Cranes is seeking to employ a qualified Electrical / Service Technician, to join our Sydney-based Service team in Ingleburn.